Saturday 30 April 2011

Spudguy's Minecraft Server

I HAVE A MINECRAFT SERVER!? OH SHI-

Well, here we go. My blog about my Minecraft server. 

In just a couple of months, my server has gone from strength to strength with people building and building and building. It started off with Russell building a house on a rock over-hang, Stanley building a house on top of a hill and me digging a 20*20 hole all the way to bedrock in one 13 hour sitting - Not bad for a first day, right? 

And then things just got better and better. A few more people joined, and then we upgraded the server so it'd be a lot faster (Now lag free), now we have 6 people willing to pay money to stay on our glorious server, filled with magical, mystical and mythical buildings. You want pictures? Oh, you've got pictures below. Hopefully you'll enjoy looking just as much as we enjoyed building them.

Also, click the picture to see bigger!


I have no idea what this even is, I saw it on my travels and thought it was awesome.


This is my skyscraper. #awesomebadass


My hole! :O


The beach hut at the spawn point. <3


Epic upside-down pyramid. 


Another view from the spawn point. Russell's house + Golf-ball, and my name in the sky.


Dwarf Fortess


Dwarf Fortress outpost for travel to the fortress.


The Golf-ball close up


 Inside of the golf-ball




More of the inside of the golf-ball.



My skyscraper viewed from underwater... xD


Floatin Island & incomplete Gherkin building.



UFO Crash Site


Buildings inside of my hole [snigger].





This is pretty cool.

 And the rest are just random pictures, including an under-ground chapel. There's more on the server, such as a holiday resort within the Dwarf Fortess, but there's just too much to put on the blog. Enjoy!

















Below is a link to the Official Spudguy's Minecraft Server page on Facebook. Click like! <3



1 comment: